Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tuesday 19th April 2011

Had an unsuccessful day trying to buy some summer tops today - I need a professional dressmaker to sort me out some nice clothes to compliment my frame in this warm weather. Today was the first time I ventured out without a cardigan on trying to cover up my chest as it was just too hot to wear one. I did feel really self-conscious and got lots of stares as per normal but I did it so am proud of myself!!

As for the state of my chest - the skin has gone seriously weird - my boobs seem to be turning into mostly skin with nothing substantial inside if you get what I mean- pretty gross! They are still really discoloured but I can fit into one of my bras that was too small last week! Happy days! Still no substantial regression to report as yet though....

2 comments:

  1. so any updates caroline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caroline,
    I hope you don't mind me getting in touch.
    My name is Faye. I'm a features writer for the women's magazines in the UK.
    I'd like to work with you to put a piece together to raise awareness of gigantomastia. It would be sensitively written and you would be paid a fee.
    If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on faye@catersnews.com.
    Thanks,
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete