Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tuesday 24th May 2011

Forgot to mention yesterday - I have acquired dents in my shoulders where my bra rests. It is really sore and painful! Whoever said it was good to have large breasts I totally disagree! I am so fed up with wearing a bra 24/7 but it is still too uncomfortable to go without - they still weigh heavily on to my abdomen and it just feels horrible without one. It actually gives me the hump as it makes me too aware of them!

I am loving being able to sleep on my side again though - with my v pillow propped up underneath it is a luxury and makes sleep much more comfortable. Now its just baby that keeps me up!

I went to the gym today and when I was on the bike I felt my boobs swinging around in my bra!!!! Normally they feel tightly packed in to this particular bra but today was different. I am hopeful that this means they have slightly reduced. Its not much as I still don't fit the smaller sized bras that I own but I felt quite pleased although the swinging feeling is not the most comfortable in the world!!! My friend said today that she thought they looked smaller but I just thought it was down to the top I was wearing as certain tops can make them appear smaller but now I am thinking they have gone done a smidgen! Dare I hope anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment