Saturday 7 May 2011

Saturday 7th May 2011

Spoke to the breast consultant a couple of days ago about the leaking from my nipples and the lumps in both breasts. He told me this is all completely normal and nothing to worry about it. This is just all part and parcel of the condition. However, he did say that if this is still happening when I go for my next appointment in July then we will have to put off my referral to the plastic surgeon for a while longer. This is not good news.... I am very hopeful that this will not be the case as I don't think I can handle waiting any longer so fingers crossed.

I have also been able to start sleeping on my side. This is brilliant after months of having to sleep on my back whilst pregnant. I still have to prop my v pillows around me but it is so much more comfortable and bearable than it was before. These little things make me so happy as I feel like I am finally getting somehow - I just hope I really am!

No comments:

Post a Comment