Monday 23 May 2011

Monday 23rd May 2011

In the past couple of weeks I still have had no further regression. I think we can safely say that I am going to be the small percentage of sufferers who has none until I receive medical intervention. In terms of how I am feeling I am still having good and bad days. I am in absolute agony with my back still and now have sores underneath my breasts where they are so heavy and rubbing against my torso. The hot weather isn't helping as I am sweating so much it is causing the rubbing which is causing the sores! Nice eh??!! The back ache is not helping me cope with carrying the baby and the buggy well, but I have just got to get on with it!

I have started to see my counsellor again which is really helping. Just having someone to talk with and get everything offloaded helps enormously.

I am still encountering some lovely people out there who are more than ready to pass comments/judgements on my chest. I have to say I have been reacting more angrily lately but thats their tough luck for not having any tact, and I feel if they are ok to say things to me then I am perfectly within my rights to comment back.

I haven't had anymore fellow sufferers contact me through this site as yet but this has been set up for if and when the time comes that somebody needs this support network!

Til next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment