Tuesday 14 June 2011

Tuesday 14th June 2011 cont

OOps - pressed post before I had finished that last one so to continue..

I had to have a stitch put in the crossover chest part of the dress as it was slightly too low but it is just so nice to have something glam to wear. I have been so down so its really good to finally have something that makes me feel good.

I have still been seeing my counsellour - its good to offload on someone other than family. At least it gives them a break from me moaning!

I also managed to complete 2 spin classes last week - I was in a lot of pain after but was so proud of myself for completing them. I get such a buzz from exercise that it felt good to be back! I am hoping to be able to continue going. Hopefully if I strap my boobs up properly the pain might not be so bad!

A couple of weeks ago I contacted a couple of morning tv shows as I am fed up with watching programmes reporting on big chested women but in a slightly humorous way. I just asked them to consider showing a programme highlighting the fact that not all big busted women have got them through choice and that for some of us it's not funny at all and quite depressing. I got a reply back saying it might be considered but as yet nothing further has come about. I feel it would be great if they did do a programme but as this condition is so rare I don't think they will. I guess we will have to wait and see...

Thats all for now - oh I forgot to say I have heard about another woman who had this condition but her nipples grew to the size of her breasts - how awful. Apparently she had successful surgery so there is hope for me yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment